ROTELLA® T1 Engine Oil - 30Wt.
Excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Outstanding oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-powered agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applications such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
- Dirt & Deposits
Protection Against Emissions
Shell ROTELLA® T Triple Protection® helps control vehicle emissions in two ways:
- by reducing the rate of lubricant-related DPF blockage compared to API CI-4 PLUS oils,
- by virtue of the improved wear and exceptional cleanliness, helping engines maintain efficient combustion. Minimizing DPF blockage also helps maintain fuel economy, thus further helping control exhaust-gas emissions.