- Counter-bore for use in all types of wood.
- Use with Mag-Bit Shark bit or MAG303DLX, 357DLX, 735, 715 and 710 auger bits 5/8” diameter or larger to drill clearance holes for bolts and countersink the head and washer in one action.
- Securely attaches to bit with a heavy duty set screw.
- Six super sharp teeth on the outer diameter cut a clean hole and leave a smooth finish at the bottom of the workpiece.
- Packaged in a clear plastic clamshell
Designed to work with
MAG-BIT’s Countershark counter-bore tool, these 9" bits have a flat on one side of the shaft to accommodate the set screw on the Countershark.