Boat Brite Bird & Spider Droppings Stain Remover
- Amazing Spray & Wipe formula.
- Quickly removes Bird & Spider dropping stains from all surfaces.
- Works great on Vinyl Siding too
How to Remove Bird Stains:
- Hose off bird "solids" from surface.
- Spray onto stain, let sit for 30-60 seconds (longer if stains are from geese, ducks). Often with just a wipe of a rag the stain will be gone, however light agitation with a brush may be necessary. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary. Bird & Spider Dropping Stain Remover can also be sprayed onto a cloth or paper towel for easy wipe on/ wipe off. Rinse with water.
How to Remove Spider Droppings Stains
- For Decks and Non-Porous Surfaces: Spray onto stain. Let sit for 30- 60 seconds. Wipe away stain with cloth or paper towel. Depending on the stain, a light agitation with a brush may be necessary. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
- For Vinyl Upholstery and Porous Surfaces: Remove the spider dropping “Black Head” with a damp cloth. Spray product liberally onto small piece of layered paper towel. Place this onto stain for 30-60 seconds. Remove paper towel and wipe clean. Rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
WORKS GREAT ON BOAT TOPS TOO.
NOTE: Though we have not had any problems, if cleaning colored vinyl please test first on an inconspicuous spot for colorfastness.