The high pressure capability of the new Par-Max Series water pressure pumps provides consistent flow and water pressure to easily handle the demands of multiple outlets at one time. When onboard appliances are activated, the built in bypass design re-circulates back pressure into the pump to reduce cycling, resulting in a quieter and smoother flow. All Par-Max Water Pressure Pumps include a Pumpgard™ strainer, soft rubber mounts and quick connect fittings for ease of installation.
• Capable of pumping water up to 160°F
• Dry running capability
• Soft noise absorbing mounts
• Snap-fit port fittings
• Built-in bypass means less pulsation
• Reduces need for accumulator tank
• ISO 8846 Marine - ignition protection