Grade 30 chain is an excellent general purpose, low carbon utility chain. The chain is manufactured to NACM standards. Each link is proof tested 2 times and the break load is 4 times the Safe Work Load (design factor 4:1). It is recommended for applications that do not require high strength-to-weight ratios. It is often used on farms, in industry and at home for general purpose applications, such as pulling stumps, lashing cargo, truck tailgates and guard rails. Chain is galvanized which provides with excellent corrosion resistance. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- 1/4 in. Trade Size (0.28 in. Wire Diameter) x 90 ft. Length
- 1,300 lbs (591 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Break load is 4 times the Safe Work Load (design factor 4:1)
- Mechanically galvanized for superior corrosion resistance
- Each link mechanically welded and proof-tested two times
- Bulk packed in a large pail with a lid that provides storage for the chain tail after a length is cut