"Newport II" Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill
Grilling Area: 162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm) 9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)
Build great memories on the water with Magma’s completely redesigned Newport II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, or anything in between. New features include: a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included). Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use; while the hermetically sealed thermometer let’s you control the grill’s heat level. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
• New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
• Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
• New dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty & superior corrosion
• 9” x 18” (162 Sq. In.) grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
• Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore
• Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up & heat discoloration
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
• Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, & transport of grill a breeze
• Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
• Swiveling control/valve regulator, allows for quick safe canister exchanges
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options
DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
• Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.