Rule Fully Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump 12V 500 GPH
Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps feature computerized operation based on impeller resistance.
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 107mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 4(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) at 12v, without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Fully automated bilge pump with computerised operation.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
Checks for water every 2 1/2 minutes (Runs for 1/2 second)
Consumes 0.20 amps per day
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- No Need for separate float switch, third wire for manual override.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.