Schaefer Jib Furling System 2100
- System DOES NOT include base toggle/link, Sta-Lok fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in specially shaped round races for maximum contact area
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Designed to perform, built to last – robust bearing package for low friction and low-maintenance furling for larger cruising boats
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Typical Boat Length: 30' - 42'
- System Length: 49' 3"
- Headstay Diameter: 5/16" wire / -12 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Sta-Lok Length: 3-1/4"
- Drum: Open / split 3-1/2" dia.