NFB steering is in use on over 50% of mechanically steered outboards—and it is a popular and easy do-it-yourself, "drop-in" replacement that fits into nearly all Morse and Teleflex and SeaStar rotory steering dashboard cutouts. The special snap-in cable design cuts installation time dramatically, and allows you to upgrade to precision steering in practically no time at all. Includes the new Safe-T II helm, 90° Bezel Kit and Quick Connect Steering Cable. Steering wheel and link-arm kits sold separately.
- Locks out steering torque for easier steering
- Fits into nearly all Morse, Teleflex and SeaStar rotory steering dashboard cutouts
- Includes powerful Safe-T II Helm, 90° Bezel Kit and Quick Connect Steering Cable
- Meets ABYC and NMMA standards
- Not recommended for use with power-assist steering or autopilots