Designed to make any adventure’s dirty work a little easier, the Camino Carryall is the perfect all-purpose, here-to-there bag for any and every day. Rugged and to-the-point, Camino is made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel. This tote bag will keep your wet boots and waders contained, keep dry gear inside protected from mud and puddles, and provide a tough barrier from sharp hooks and tools and be the best beach bag you will ever use. Never again leave your gear (or your truck) to the mercy of a sloppy bag.
- The small but mighty YETI Camino 20 Carryall is built for everyday hauls. Featuring deployable dividers and two interior zippered pockets, this bag is ideal for keeping your goods organized. Plus, it’s made from the same waterproof material as the YETI Panga Duffel.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CARRY: The Camino 20 Carryall is a heavy-haulin’, up-for-anything tote. Throw it over your shoulder or pick it up by the CrossBar Handles. Whichever way you choose this bag pulls its weight, so you can carry on with your day.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This standup companion has a waterproof, puncture-resistant ThickSkin Shell that keeps moisture and frays at bay. And with its sturdy EVA Molded Bottom, the bag stays upright, and water stays out.
- DEPLOYABLE DIVIDERS: The Camino 20 Carryall features deployable dividers so you can keep your gear organized and at the ready. Simply tuck away the dividers when not in use to create one large compartment.
- The YETI Camino 20 Carryall Exterior is 13.25” H x 15” L x 7.75” W with a capacity of 20 liters, 1220 CU IN and an empty weight of 2.9 lbs