Johnson Marine Handy Lock 01 Series Turnbuckle Jaw & Jaw 5/32
Stainless Steel with Billet Bronze Body
The 01-Series Handy Lock turnbuckle is one of Johnson's oldest products, and it still stands the test of time. Neat, compact and positively locked without cotter pins or check nuts, the Handy Lock has all the features needed for easy adjustment in a compact package.
- Use anywhere an easily adjusted turnbuckle is needed
- Just flip the lever up to adjust and down to lock
- No sharp points to catch lines or tear sails
- Available in two configurations of jaw and swage fitting ends
- Wire Size to 5/32"
- Thread Size - 1/4-28
- Pin Diameter - 1/4"
- Safe Working Load - 1,000 Lbs
- Approx. Breaking Strength - 2,500 Lbs
- Adjustment Length - 3" (Length from 7-1/2" Closed to 10-1/2" Open)