AwlGrip AwlSpar Classic Spar Varnish, Quart
Spend less time varnishing and more time on the water with Awlspar Classic Spar Varinish.
With a short recoat time of just 3-4 hours, this varnish enables boaters to wrap their brightwork projects up quickly. The phenolic tung oil formula, which includes UV inhibitors, maximizes protection against water, weather and the damaging effects of the sun. Dries to a tough, high-gloss, amber film. For above the waterline use only. Quarts.
- Short 3-4 hour recoat time
- UV inhibitors maximize protection against the sun
- Quart size
- Recommended Usage: Interior woodwork or exterior brightwork protection
- Formulation: Phenolic tung oil Additives: UV inhibitors
- Application Methods: Brush, roll or spray
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 3-4hrs.; To full cure: 36hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: 7-10
- Color: Clear/Amber Coverage: 700sq.ft./gal. @ 1 mil dry; 70-100sq.ft./gal. @ 7-10mils
- Thinner: Brush: T0016, Model 11771201; Spray: T0180, Model 11771193