A smooth operator! (Also called the '94.) Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve "freeze-up". Bosworth's entry level Y-valve, the "94" comes standard with 1" ID smooth ends, but tapped, threaded and barbed ends are also available. An easily removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a "2-Flow-Path" position mode to a "3-Flow-Path" position mode.
- Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic
- Accommodates 1/2" - 1" hose
- Easy-turning handle made from tough, injection-molded Acetal resin. (Also available in epoxy-coated aluminum.)
- Locking tab on handle
- Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Supports either 2 or 3 flow-path mode
- Free-standing for inline installation