InterProtect 2000E has a natural structure within the epoxy coating to create a barrier against water permeation called Micro-Plates. Technically, the InterProtect 2000E Micro-Plates formula provides millions of overlapping microscopic plates. When bound in the epoxy coating, they create a barrier similar to shingles on a roof. The Micro-Plates eliminate any direct path for water migration.
- Superior adhesion to all common yacht substrates
- Formulated to protect metal against corrosion and oxidation and repair gelcoat blistering
- Addition of Micro-Plates technology avoids heavy water absorption and blistering problems
- Use above and below the waterline
- Easy to apply and dries quickly, no sanding required