This Product Requires Additional Shipping
Please Request Quote
ACT is formulated with Ablative Copolymer Technology to provide a full season of antifouling protection. This ablative technology enables ACT to wear away with use, which eliminates the build-up of old spent coatings and the heavy sanding needed to remove them. ACT provides effective control of shell fouling such as barnacles and zebra mussels and it contains a Slime Fighter to control soft growth such as weed, slime and algae. ACT is a great choice for single-season protection against moderate to heavy fouling in salt-, fresh-, and brackish water. For wood, steel and fiberglass hulls. Not for use on aluminum.
- Provides single-season antifouling protection
- Eliminates paint build-up and heavy sanding
- Compatible with most existing antifouling paints
- Slime fighter improves performance by reducing slime
- Use in all waters in salt, brackish and fresh water