Interlux's Watertite Epoxy Filler is a 2-part, easy-to-use epoxy compound for filling holes and repairing scratches in gelcoat and fiberglass above and below the waterline.
- Superior spreadability makes it an ideal glazing compound for filling small nicks and scratches
- Has a long, easy-to-sand window and can be applied to a thickness of 3/4" without sagging
- Use above or below the waterline on fiberglass, metals, epoxy and rigid wood constructions
- High strength and adhesion properties
- Does not shrink and is extremely water resistant, making it suitable for osmosis damage repairs
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio for easy measurement of components