This Product Requires Additional Shipping
Please Request Quote
Fiberglass Bottomkote NT uses a dual resin technology that provides a universal durable, fast dry antifouling paint that delivers the benefits of both hard and ablative antifouling paints for use on all power and sailboats. Fiberglass Bottomkote NT can be applied over most other antifouling paints provided the old coating is tightly adhered and is in sound condition. Always refer to the Interlux antifouling compatibility chart for overcoating recommendations.
- The universal formula of Fiberglass Bottomkote NT has durability of a traditional hard paint but has a slow polishing mechanism built-in that continuously smoothes and renews the active surface avoiding the heavy buildup of paint layers much like an ablative paint.
- The fast dry formula allows the boat to be painted and launched in the same day.
- Fiberglass Bottomkote NT provides clean stable colors for effective season-long protection.
- Fiberglass Bottomkote NT is recommended for use on the underwater areas of fiberglass, wood, and properly primed metal (except aluminum) boat hulls.
- It can be used in fresh, salt and brackish waters.