These compact pre-filters prevent particles from jamming valves and causing pump breakdowns. They have a screw-off, transparent housing for easy inspection and cleaning. Available in two styles: in-line (straight), and with 90° ports.
• In-line models come with hose barbs or pipe threads
• 90° models plug directly into the inlet port of “Max” style Jabsco pumps, and can rotate; they come with hose barbs, or pipe threads
• Note: Max pumps with blue port fitting “keepers” take Plug-In strainers; those without the “keeper” take Quad Snap-In strainers
• 1/2"-14 IPS fittings are male IPS straight thread (Qest style)
• Transparent housing allows instant inspection
• Quick in-place cleaning of the 40 mesh stainless steel filter screen
• Dimensions: 4-3/4"L x 2-3/4" Dia. x 2-1/2"H