Mustang MTI Java Foam PFD. Coast Guard Approved.
The Java's soft 3D contoured foam chassis and open sides offer comfort for paddlers with a longer torso. The Java features a durable 210/420D ripstop nylon shell and soft 200D polyester liner. There's plenty of room in the two stretch mesh storage pockets, plus sunglasses loops and daisy chain attachments keep your shades and other gear handy. Safety features include reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders and a tethered signal whistle.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III, Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Provides 15.94 LBS of buoyancy
- Front entry with zipper
- Premium 210/420D nylon ripstop shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 6 points of adjustment
- 2 large zippered stretch mesh cargo pockets
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Sunglasses loops
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab