GEN 2 TITANIUM Wood Handle, Crew Myerchin
- Choose standard or serrated blade.
- Newest design for the seaman who wants the absolute finest rigging knife available.
- Crafted from corrosion resistant stainless, Bubinga Wood, and German Marine Stainless Steel.
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless that use is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of our knives.
- Extreme strength and light weight.
- The Generation 2 Series features our advanced, springless locking mechanism (securely locks blade, spike, or both)
- Includes Cordua nylon sheath / belt (pocket) clip / Serial Number / One hand open / 3/4 Serrated Blade.
- Built on our new heavy duty BF300 Frame, this is a knife that will easily last a lifetime.
- Light weight makes it an ideal money clip.
- Length Closed: 3. 5" .
- Blade Length: 2. 3", s. s. .
- Weight: 2. 4 oz.
- Spike Length: 1. 75"".
- Both Open: 8. 2".
- Serial Number: Yes.