Kasco 2400D 1/2 HP De-Icer - 25' CORD
The high-performance motor in the 2400D de-icer creates large amounts of water flow that will prevent ice formation and protect property from the damages of ice jacking and expansion pressure. The unit will also allow oxygen to enter the water in the winter providing improved water quality and habitat and helping avoid devastating winter kill of fish. A single 2400D unit can keep a circle of water open up to 50ft. in diameter.
The 2400D is available in 120V (60Hz) or 220V (50Hz) configurations.
All units come with two 20 ft. (6m) mooring lines; optional mounting systems including a universal dock/pier mount, industrial dock/pier mount, or a horizontal float are available. Thermostat and timer controllers are also available to help you save power and improve your de-icer’s performance.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz model is CE marked
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated (50 Hz models are available only with 10M or stub power cords)