All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life these blocks are the right choice for sheets halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin split ring or tools.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft).
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves.
- Impact and U.V. resistant fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks.
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race-
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting.
- Sheaves: UV stabilised acetal.
- Cheeks: Impact modified fibre reinforced and UV stabilised nylon.
- Exceptionally high working loads.
- Low maintenance long service life.
- Self-lubricating sheave.
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
- Two way head post.
- Snap fit removable becket pin.
- Spare parts - RF41010 Replacement Becket Pin RF150 shackle.