Schaefer Jib Furling System 3100
- System DOES NOT include base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in specially shaped round races for maximum contact area
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Large diameter drum increases power to reef large headsails in heavy winds
- Low-friction bearing inserts eliminate metal-to-metal headstay contact for less noise and easier turning
- Stainless steel heli-coil inserts ensure that furler can be disassembled even after years of exposure to salt water
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Typical Boat Length: 41' - 55'
- System Length: 64' 7-1/2"
- Headstay Diameter: 3/8" wire / -17 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Sta-Lok Length: 3-3/4"
- Drum: Open / split 4-3/8" dia.