The GX2400 Matrix AIS/GPS/NMEA2000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX2400 with the interface of the SSM-72H RAM4X wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4X units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4X allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4X to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4X units.
Powerful 30 Watt integrated PA system with Loudhailer and listen back capabilities. Switch to fog horn mode to select any of the preprogrammed fog signals, with siren and horn features. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can still be monitored when in the PA or Fog modes.
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Excellent Visibility with Busy LED Indicator
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information is shown on display