Ideal for windlass and electric winch applications, these surface mounted medium duty circuit breakers function as a switch, but also provide tailored circuit protection. A visible lever shows when the breaker has tripped and cannot be held in the ON position if a fault is detected. Ignition protected and water resistant, they can be installed almost anywhere; including the engine room of gasoline powered boats. Connected terminal caps protect terminals from accidental contact and help to prevent cross current shorts. Terminal studs are located on the face of the circuit breaker for easy installation.
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single switch
- Drop in replacement for 185 series circuit breakers
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Available in 25A to 150A ratings
- Ignition protected; can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- Not recommended for use in applications where high inrush currents are expected