Collinite Fleetwax Heavy Duty Paste No. 885
Last Step Paste Wax
Combines high luster shine with Collinite’s longest-lasting marine weather protection.
- Repeat award-winner in independent tests*
- Collinite’s highest degree of marine wax durability
- Provides high gloss shine and toughest barrier against the elements
- Boat/personal watercraft, RV, aircraft; topsides, hull, rails etc.
- CLEAN, contaminant-free surfaces only
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, and highly finished wood
- Painted plastic and both painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic
For the detailer in search of less frequent wax applications, the No. 885 provides the ultimate in Collinite staying power. Provides a shine that’s unmistakably carnauba with durability that rivals even that of leading sealants. Long-lasting protection guards against UV, salt spray, marine growth, stains etc. High luster finish reduces drag by increasing surface sleekness; saving on fuel costs and helping achieve higher speeds on sailboats. Handcrafted and poured in the USA. *Editor's Choice Practical Sailor July 2009, Top Paste Wax Powerboat Reports October 2004, Top Performer Powerboat Reports 1994.