Dr. LED 31mm 12V Red Festoon Star LED Bulb
Finally, a true one-to-one LED replacement bulb for incandescent navigation lights with festoon bulbs. This short festoon LED bulb is specially designed as a direct replacement for many combination masthead & anchor lights. It works in many Perko lights such as series 1123, 1124, 1125, 1178, 1181, 1183, 1184, 1196, 1197, etc. This high-quality high-power LED bulb is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with a current draw of only about 0.1A. Its incredible reliability means an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace navigation light bulbs.
- Replaces pointed festoon bulbs.
- Replaces Perko bulb #0071DP0CLR and Ancor bulb #529102.
- High-Power LED - 2 NM visibility -12 VDC - Red
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-dev ice design.
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 18 VDC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life.
- Long service life, shockproof, and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- Very low power consumption (approximately 1 W).
- Lead and mercury free, no UV output.
- Designed in the USA