Taper Points are designed to predrill for the shank and threads of standard wood screws.Taper Point Drills are designed specifically to predrill for the shank and threads of standard wood screws. The Taper Point breaks through gradually and produces clean edges on both sides.
- Regular Length (2-5/8" Cut Length 3-7/8" Overall Length)
- 15/64" Drill Diameter for #14 Wood Screws
- Made of High Speed Steel to hold their sharp cutting edges longer.
- Cuts well in both hard and softwoods.
- Recommended for most jobs whether in a drill press or in hand-hed equipment.