The low-friction 7001.16M Carbo Racing Foil Kit is ultra-smooth, allowing hoists, douses, and headsail changes to be easily and efficiently executed.
- Offers a superior design and significant materials advances over the PVC commonly used in similar racing foils.
- Installation is simple... the foil easily unrolls and snapping the foil onto the stay is an easy task and can be done with the mast up.
- Twin-grooved foils
- Prefeeder form-fits to the bottom tube; features Hardkote-anodized, Teflon®-impregnated aluminum rollers that spins freely on low-friction bushings for fast hoisting
- #7006 prefeeder, feeder and trim cap are polished investment-cast 316 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Carbo material is very low friction for fast hoists, douses and sail changes
- High strength dramatically increases resistance to increase wear
- Impact resistance increased with less foil damage from spinnaker poles, especially in cold weather
- Black additive in the foil material provides no-fade UV protection; easy to see against a light sky; complements modern sailcloth colors.
- Fits boats with head stays to 5/16 inches. or rods to -17