+++This Product May Require Additional Shipping+++
MKIV Unit 1 Furler System - Toggle Not Included (28-36 ft Boat Length)
MKIV furlers are designed with features for racing and performance cruising sailors. They are strong, lightweight and aerodynamic, with the performance and qualities Harken is known for – longevity, ease of use, and simplicity of installation. It fits standard headstay lengths and max headstay length can be attained with the addition of an extra extrusion and connector which can be purchased separately.
These free-rolling systems make all the difference in headsail control, allowing racers and cruisers to quickly furl and reef while maintaining great sail shape and optimal speed.
Smoothly and quickly unfurl your headsail instead of hoisting a large genoa in light air.
Allows you to react quickly to changes in wind or weather. Especially advantageous if short-handed.
• Drum installs over existing forestay and turnbuckle and is adaptable to a variety of rigging options. Lower toggle assembly accepts standard turnbuckles using swage fittings, rod terminals, or Norseman or Sta-Lok terminals.
• Rotates around rod or wire headstay so the furler bearings don't carry the headstay load
• Multiple rows of Torlon® ball bearings help minimize friction for smooth furling
• Double foil grooves allow for fast hoists, douses and sail changes
• Independent swivels furl sail center before head and tack for improved partially furled sail shape
• Easy installation; this unit is designed for owner installation
• Seven-year limited warranty