The WRG series of high-efficiency gearboxes employs precision cut, stub tooth form, spur gears running in deep groove ball and roller bearings. Gear casings are manufactured from marine grade aluminium, and shaft work is in stainless steel or nickel bronze alloy. All gearboxes are CNC machined and grease filled to ensure a perfect fit and maintenance free life.
- Mechanical advantage and turns lock to lock are based on standard lever geometry
- Overall mechanical advantage and turns lock to lock can be altered via stepped ratio bevels in bevelheads within the system or by non-standard lever centers
- Reduction gearboxes can be mounted anywhere within the general proximity of the rudder stock (0.2mm/7" to 2m/6.5'). For more details please refer to the installation and maintenance handbook
- Bevelhead can be directly integrated to all WRG series gaerboxes
- For detailed dimensions contact your Lewmar representative