Providing a high-quality seal, 3M Marine Grade Silicone Sealant, is a one-component cure, silicone sealant engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment. This weather-resistant sealant is formulated to resist mildew and form a non-yellowing seal for above waterline applications. In addition, this marine sealant is high-temperature resistant and remains flexible even after years of exposure. The non-shrinking and non-sagging properties of this product offer simple and efficient application. This marine-grade sealant adheres to bare and painted metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods, plastics and abraded rubbers.
- High quality silicone sealant
- For above the waterline interior/exterior sealing
- Mildew resistant, non-yellowing, non-sagging formula
- Adheres to bare and painted metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods, many plastics and abraded rubber
- 3M Marine Grade Silicone Sealant is designed for the harsh marine environment. Formulated as mildew and high-temperature resistant, this sealant provides a durable and long-lasting seal
- Recommended Applications: Electrical hatch sealing, Dashboard components, Port lights, Above the waterline interior/exterior sealing