Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- High performance cleating
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile attachment
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range
- Self-lubricating Nylatron® sheave and full contact bearing for high dynamic loads