The Rule Mate 800 bilge pump operates using an internal level sensor. When water reaches 2" (5cm), the pump will automatically activate, removing water from Bilge. When the water level reaches 3/8" (0.9cm) the pump will turn off until the water level rises again. Bilges are not always clean and free from debris. If the level sensor becomes fouled by debris or contaminated water, Rule Mate’s unique back up feature will prevent the pump from entering a run-on condition, protecting the battery while maintaining automatic operation.
- Fully automated bilge pump with integral sensor.
- Back up feature to prevent dry running if sensor is fouled, pump reverts to 2.5 minute cycle mode.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Back flow prevention to reduce the amount of water left over in the bilge,
- Air Vents in the body to help prevent air locks in challenging installations.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Ignition protected and built in thermal cut-off.