Traditional open body turnbuckles allow salt water to be rinsed away and make routine inspections easier. These Alexander-Roberts turnbuckles feature a chrome plated bronze body to stand up to the saltwater and to prevent galling stainless steel terminals. Toggle and swage terminals are constructed of 316 stainless steel provide an excellent balance of strength and corrosion resistance. Each turnbuckle includes three cotter pins to secure the clevis pin and lock the turnbuckle in place after tuning.
- Chrome plated bronze body resists galling
- 316 stainless steel stud with toggle
- 316 stainless steel swage
- Pre-drilled to accept cotter pins
- Clevis pin and 3 cotter pins included
- Available in a wide range of sizes and pin diameters