The extra degree of motion provided by the use of a toggle jaw on a turnbuckle allows for minor self-alignment, lessening the strain on other rigging components, such as chainplates and swages, especially when subjected to momentary high stresses - like someone falling against a shroud.
- Chrome plated bronze body resists galling
- 316 stainless steel stud with toggle
- 316 stainless steel swage
- Pre-drilled to accept cotter pins
- Clevis pin and 3 cotter pins included
- Available in a wide range of sizes and pin diameters