Collinite Fiberglass Boat Wax No. 925
Last Step Gel Protectant
Easy-to-use last step wax provides high gloss shine and long-lasting weather defense.
- Enhances look while protecting finish
- Ideal for large fleets with no hard buffing required
- Provides excellent coating of durability
- Boat/personal watercraft, RV, aircraft; topsides, hull, rails etc.
- CLEAN, contaminant-free surfaces only
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, and highly finished wood
- Painted plastic and both painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic
For those in search of glistening fiberglass and lasting protection without the elbow grease of a paste wax. Preserves finish and look by shielding against outdoor corrosion; UV, stains, chalking, salt spray, marine growth and more. Reduces surface drag (improving speed and fuel efficiency) while making washings faster and easier. Ideal for large surface area jobs where radiant shine, protective longevity and timely job completion are all paramount. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.