Dr. LED G4 White LED Disk
This G4 MR11 LED disk is ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen bi-pin bulbs. Unique, cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components make Dr. LED's the longest lasting, most energy efficient LED products on the market. This high-quality bulb produces a warm white light, and is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat. They have a long service life, are shock proof, and UV, lead and mercury-free. These bulbs are ideal for cockpit lights; map reading lights, emergency lights, etc. They produce a flood-type beam and work well in many light fixtures.
Both axial (center) and radial (side) connection pins are provided. Please shear off the pins that are not needed.
- High-quality marine environment US designed SMD LED disks.
- Soothing warm white light.
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device design.
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 18 VDC for 12V models), meaning no flickering and longer LED life.
- Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- Very low power consumption (approx. 1.5 W, 0.13A @ 12 VDC).
- Lead and mercury free, no UV output.
- Designed in the USA.