Optimist Dolly Type 6
++++This Product Requires Extra Shipping Charges. Please Request Quote++++
Dynamic Dolly, Type 6
- Dolly style allows bow of Optimist to hang from a specifically shaped handle fitting. Snug-fitting edge trim atop the handle fitting protects the gunwale gel coat. Molded Axle fittings locate the hull when the boat is right-side-up and supports the deck when the boat is up-side-down.
- Boat-specific tube lengths provide a custom fit.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Durable vinyl rub rail provides a soft surface for the boat’s hull to rest on.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and on tongue tube near the axle. This dolly does not have wing nuts and hex head bolts to remove the cross fitting as they are not necessary with the “axle splice”.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.