Bimetal with teeth set for all woods, drywall and plastic materials. Outstanding service life, very clean cut and excellent work performance. Extremely robust, unaffected by nails in wood (up to approx. 3/16 in [4 mm] dia.), masonry, etc. Short, very narrow shape for the smallest cutouts.
- Professional Grade - The bimetal oscillating tool is with fine teeth and outstanding service life, very clean cut and excellent work performance.
- Versatile - The long-life e-cut saw blade is extremely robust, unaffected by nails in wood (up to approximately 3/16 in [4 mm] diameter), masonry, etc. and makes very clean cuts in woods, drywall and plastic materials.
- Fit For Any Job - Fein Tool is available in two mount types, so you can find the perfect accessory for your multifunctional tool. Whether it's StarLock or Fein SuperCut 12-sided mount, there's a Fein Tool that suits your needs.
- Dependable - The hand saw is short, very narrow shape for the smallest cutouts.
- The Fein Tool Difference - Fein is famous as a globally active company with German roots that stands for innovative and high-quality power tools and accessories, created for the toughest jobs in the industry to achieve ultimate performance.