Fein Profile Sanding Set
The FEIN StarlockPLus Profile sanding kit is ideal for sanding tongue and groove boards, concave and convex profiles, corners, grooves, and edges. The profile sanding kit features six interchangeable profiles to meet various sanding challenges. Even if you don’t own a FEIN oscillating multi-tool, you can affordably upgrade output by choosing a FEIN Starlock accessory. The StarlockPlus mount fits all popular multifunction tools with StarlockPlus and StarlockMax mounts, as well as older model FEIN MultiTalent and MultiMasters. FEIN originated the oscillating tool and is proud to offer innovative and durable accessories that achieve ultimate performance.
22-piece set for sanding in grooves and on external radii. Contents: 1 holder with 6 different profile inserts. 1× V-shape for 90° angles, 1× trapezoid shape for tongue and groove joints, 1× straight shape for profiles, 1× convex shape (large), 1× concave and 1× convex shape (small), together with 5 of each sanding sheet. grits 80, 120, and 180.
- Six different attachments for sanding various profiles
- Five sanding sheets of each 80,120, and 180 grit
- Set of one Tool holder, six profiles, and fifteen sanding sheets
- StarlockPlus accessories maximize performance for the most efficient work progress
- AFSC 18 QCSL
- AFSC 18 QSL
- FSC 500 QSL
- FEIN cordless MultiTalent QuickStart
- FEIN MultiMaster Cordless
- FEIN MultiMaster Top
- FEIN Professional-Set Wood
- AFSC 18 QSL - Wood
- FEIN Professional-Set Caulking