FULL-FLOW FLANGED BALL-TYPE SEACOCKS
- 1-1/4" sizes and larger include one grease zerk fitting (can be used for lubrication or for draining).
- Patented field reversible handle allows you to select the closed position orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) that best suits the installation.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet, to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult to operate valves.
- Full Flow.
- Triangular base with bolt pattern to match most popular brands makes retrofit easy.
- Stainless steel handle and hardware.
- Chrome plated solid brass ball.
- PTFE Seats and Seals.
- Bonding attachment on base.