FULL-FLOW FLANGED IN-LINE BALL VALVES
- 1-1/4" sizes and larger include one grease zerk fitting (can be used for lubrication or for draining).
- Patented selectable handle rotation.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet, to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult to operate valves.
- 400 WOG rated.
- Full flow.
- Stainless steel handle and hardware.
- Chrome plated solid brass ball (not a hollow ball).
- PTFE seats and seals.
- Bonding attachment.
- UL listed for fuel or water.
- Fits IBVF for Seacock Application.
Based on 1 review
Groco Ball Valve In-Line 3/4 in. Full Flow