Harken 470 Micro Cam-Matic Kit - X-Treme Angle Fairlead
- This kit is a micro size Cam-Matic cam cleat with an X-Treme Angle Fairlead from Harken
- Cam-Matic cleats are hardcoat-anodized cam cleats that include ball bearings and are used for continual adjustment applications
- X-Treme Angle Fairleads accommodate situations where the lead to the cleat is very abrupt and allows releasing and re-cleating at angles up to 90 degrees to the cleat
- Featuring low-friction, angled stainless steel line guides on the exit side of the cleat, use this kit for fast spinnaker take-downs during mark roundings or anywhere fast release is crucial.
- Includes: Harken 468 Micro Cam-Matic Cleat and Harken 476 Micro X-Treme Angle Fairlead UV-Stabilized, Carbon-Black Delrin Ball Bearings in Cam Cleat Holds Lines Securely, Releases Instantly