Harken's Unit 2, MKIV Ocean Jib Reefing & Furling System is engineered for strength, longevity, and ease of use; allowing cruisers to furl and reef from the safety of the cockpit, while maintaining great sail shape.
- Composed of marine grade, hardcoat-anodized aluminum
- UV-stabilized for increased durability
- Multiple rows of Torlon® ball bearings to minimize friction and make pulling the furling line less of a physical experience
- Bearings require no lubrication for easy maintenance and feature a single groove foil
- Wire diameter: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Rod diameter: - 22 (9.53 mm)
- Clevis pin diameter: 5/8" (19.1 mm)
- Standard headstay length: 60' 4" (18.38 m)
- Maximum headstay length: 67' 4" (20.51 m)
- Extrusion length: 7' (2.13 m)
- Luff tape size: #6 (6/32") (5 mm)
- Typical boat length: 35' - 46'