Toggle Jaw and Open Body Turnbuckles are an excellent combination of stainless steel and bronze, retaining the qualities of strength and corrosion resistance while adding an exceptional non-galling feature.
- Safe high load turnbuckle for rigging
- Use as a replacement part or with your favorite mechanical end fitting
- Excellent combination of stainless steel and bronze which retain the qualities of strength and corrosion resistance while adding an exceptional non-galling feature
- Open body, forged bronze turnbuckle are highly polished and chromed
- Positive cotter or ring pin locking
- All end fittings are crafted from 316 grade stainless steel
- Style: Toggle Jaw and Open Body
- Pin size: 5/8"
- Wire Size: 5/16" - 3/8"
- Thread size: 5/8-18 L.H.
- Turnbuckle Length Open: 13-3/4"
- Turnbuckle Length Closed: 11-1/4"
- Material: Forged Bronze and Stainless Steel