The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is also included, providing additional security against accidental use and giving extra environmental protection. If replacing a previous generation touch panel, joystick panel or dual joystick panel, the existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused.
- Ergonomic control ‘pad’ gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture ingress
- Single and dual controllers available
- Dual controllers give total control of vessel via multi-axis function pad
- 12-24V dual voltage supply
- Multi-function LED indicator displays system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temperature warnings & fault conditions.
- Upgrade kit allows installation of single or dual controllers into a thruster system with previous generation controllers
- Fit existing cut-out of Lewmar joysticks
- Removable cover