This LED navigation light consists of two high-power LEDs that produce light in the specified angle utilizing specially designed PMMA light guides. The precision machined 6082 aluminum housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within. The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration-proof. Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance. Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours.
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LEDs and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration-proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption - 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
- Materials: Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
- Vessel Size: 12 - 20 m (<39.4’)
- Number of LEDs: 1/1
- Light Color: White 225