3M coated 346U sand paper sheet uses aluminum oxide as the abrasive material. 3M incorporates this aluminum oxide material into the sand paper sheet forming a grit of 40. The sand paper sheet has a width of 9 in and length of 11 in. This abrasive is on a paper backing, D weight.
- Aluminum oxide sheet
- Constructed on a D-weight, intermediate paper backing
- Dry sanding applications only
- Use for hand or machine sanding
- Can be used on clear coat, fibreglass, filler, metal, paint, plastic and putty
- Designed for rough featheredging, scratch refinement of bare metal, or the final sanding of plastic filler and putty