Pettit's 1793 Aerosol Transducer Paint is designed for use only on plastic transducer housings and bare metals including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel and lead. It forms an excellent adhesive bond to underwater plastic housings and metals, and inhibits corrosion on these surfaces.
- Superior transducer and underwater metal protection
- Forms an excellent adhesive bond to underwater plastic housings and metals, and inhibits corrosion on these surfaces
- Self-clean in service, and can be used above or below the waterline
- Dried film contains 93% pure zinc
- Excellent adhesion to clean metals and plastic transducer housings
- Fast dry formula in an easy to use aerosol spray can